Common Medical Practice Marketing Mistakes
Here is the first of a series of videos recapping various topics covered during the Practice Perfect seminar held in June. During the seminar, Nick White (Owner of Epic Marketing) talked about many common marketing mistakes made by medical practices.
These tips will have a profound effect on your marketing if you choose to listen and react by calling Epic Marketing today - let's talk about what we can do, together, to improve your marketing and put it on track.
In this video, Nick White, Owner of Epic Marketing and guest presenter at our June conference talks asks these important questions:
- Are you giving your marketing the appropriate amount of attention each month (your marketing should be the main source of added revenue every single month, whether it generates $10,000 or $120,000)?
- How many of you don’t have a marketing plan?
- How many of you try to cut too many corners (whether cost, design efficiency)?
- How many of you take advice from the wrong people (family members, friends, media reps)? Are those people in a position to be giving you proper marketing advice?
The following topics are also addressed:
- Proper marketing expectations
- Marketing material
- What a successful marketing campaign should look like
- Failed advertising: was it the medium, or the ad content?
These marketing tips are especially relevant for anyone interested in chiropractic marketing, spinal decompression marketing, integrated practice marketing, and medical marketing in general.