Epic Marketing Account Coordinator is an entry-level position, which includes both administrative and creative support to the Account Team. He/she coordinates scheduling, handles promotion activities, ensures client satisfaction, assists in project completion, and performs various tasks as assigned.
As a junior member of a team that manages one or more accounts, an account coordinator is required to actively participate in its creative success by pitching ideas and demonstrating problem-solving abilities when client issues need to be resolved.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- 1. Organizing advertising and marketing media
- 2. Coordinate scheduling and promotions
- 3. Data and market analysis
- 4. Media research, basic negotiation and analysis
- 5. Assist in maintaining and nurturing client relationships
- 6. Provide customer service and admin. support for Account Management team and staff
- 7. Project coordination, timelines and budgets
- 8. Social media and online coordination
- 9. Campaign and lead analysis
- 10. Client interaction
- 11. Other duties or special projects as assigned by Sales Manager or the Company.
- • Bachelor’s degree (preferably in PR, communications or other marketing related field)
- • Extremely detail oriented, knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including client needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of client satisfaction.
- • Competitive spirit, motivated, goal oriented, persistent.
- • Team player, high level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- • Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- • Understanding and comfort with basic web CMS and social platforms (FB, IG, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc)
- • Optimistic attitude, handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- • Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- • Must have excellent Time Management skills.
- • Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from team members, managers, employees, prospects and customers.
- • High competence with standard Microsoft Office software
- • Must be flexible to meet business and training needs.
Travel Requirements and Frequency:
Occasional local and overnight travel may be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we think your skills are a match, we’ll be in touch!