Epic Marketing Account Managers are important members of the account management and client service team, and report to the Sales Manager. The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, oversee advertising campaigns, and complete all marketing activities or projects in a timely manner which proves profitable to the company. As well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- 1. Is responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue; owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- 2. Approves advertising, media buys, change orders and invoices, managing campaign costs and is responsible for payment collections when necessary.
- 3. Articulate clearly by providing regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- 4. Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and or opportunities within or related to an advertisement or project.
- 5. Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- 6. Be aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth with clients and work along-side of Account Executives in prospecting for new business as required by account falloff or by the Sales Manager.
- 7. Understanding of company capabilities and services, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client or prospects. Ensure that clients know how to use the services and provide assistance if necessary.
- 8. Conduct reviews on accounts on regular basis to evaluate clients’ demands and usage of account; determine types of services, prices, fees satisfying the clients’ needs as well as the organization’s objectives.
- 9. Conduct weekly review of promotional activities to enhance the motivation of the client to remain a client, and identify development potential to maximize our services and profitability of the organization and clients’ satisfaction.
- 10. Reports to the Sales Manager and provides regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- 11. Meet with clients on a monthly basis to discuss and identify new advertising requirements, while working with agency colleagues to devise and or develop an advertising campaign that meets the client’s budget.
- 12. Conduct ongoing research and analysis to assist with the formulation of new marketing strategies, presenting, alongside agency colleagues; particularly the Sales Manager, the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- 13. Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- 14. Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification; negotiating rates with media, vendors and clients and agency employees about the details of campaigns.
- 15. Write client reports, undertaking administration tasks, arranging and attending meetings; making presentations along with other agency employees, to win new business for the agency.
- 16. Other duties or special projects as assigned by Sales Manager or the Company.
- • Bachelor’s degree (preferably in PR, communications or other marketing related field)
- • Required minimum of 2-5 years of advertising/marketing experience as an account manager/executive/coordinator.
- • Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services, which includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, and sales techniques.
- • Creativity, proven account management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- • Extremely detail oriented, knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including client needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of client satisfaction.
- • High technical competence of Microsoft Office, CRM software and Project Management software.
- • Competitive spirit, motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- • Team player, high level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- • Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- • Understanding and comfort with basic web CMS and social platforms (FB, IG, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc)
- • Optimistic attitude, handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- • Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- • Understanding of all aspects of advertising and marketing, multi-channel direct marketing, Internet search, prospect cultivation and data management.
- • Must have excellent Time Management skills.
- • Must be able to create reports, professional business correspondence and follow department procedures.
- • Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from team members, managers, employees, prospects and customers.
- • Must be flexible to meet business and training needs.
Travel Requirements and Frequency:
Occasional local and overnight travel may be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to email@example.com. If we think your skills are a match, we’ll be in touch!