A full-service marketing and advertising agency located in Draper, Utah with expertise in advertising, branding, and all things digital. Our team of online marketing professionals takes pride in hard work, expertise, and a focus on exceeding the expectations of our clients. We form trusted partnerships with clients in the healthcare, construction, law, and technology industries. Our clients count on us for strategy, creativity, continuity, and results.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The PPC Manager is a key part of the Digital Marketing team, working with our Content Manager, SEO Manager and Web Developers, and reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing. The PPC Manager’s role is to manage all paid marketing and related online marketing activities for Epic Marketing’s extensive client list.
You will be responsible for maximizing the volume of inbound paid traffic from search engines to a website through a combination of paid search, paid display, remarketing, video and more.
- Perform tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum paid traffic, higher quality scores, and high level conversions.
- Track, report, and analyze PPC campaigns for each client.
- Prepare detailed campaign reports and run PPC audits for client campaigns.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement PPC campaign optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement PPC strategy for each client.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with account and design teams to develop marketing assets for campaigns, following best conversion practices.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, and other factors to improve conversions.
- Contributes to Digital Marketing team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Proven PPC experience across all AdWords channels (Search, Display, Video, Shopping).
- Solid paid advertising experience through other relevant channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Programmatic Display, etc.)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with reporting, optimization and analysis tools
- Google Partner AdWords certifications
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in PPC.
- A can-do attitude and competitive spirit.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with competing deadlines.
- Competitive salary
- We work hard but also strive for work-life balance.
- We have employee parties, teambuilding activities, and strive for a great working environment.
- Generous PTO.
- Health insurance 100% covered for employee.
Travel Requirements and Frequency:
Occasional local and overnight travel may be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to email@example.com. If we think your skills are a match, we’ll be in touch!