A full-service marketing and advertising agency located in Draper, Utah with expertise in advertising, branding, and all things digital. Our team of online marketing professionals takes pride in hard work, expertise, and a focus on exceeding the expectations of our clients. We form trusted partnerships with clients in the healthcare, construction, law, and technology industries. Our clients count on us for strategy, creativity, continuity, and results.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The SEO Manager is a key part of the Digital Marketing team, working with our Paid Search, Social and Content Managers, and Web Developers, and reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing. The SEO Manager’s role is to manage all search engine optimization and related online marketing activities for Epic Marketing’s extensive client list.
You will be responsible for maximizing the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, site speed optimization, content strategy, and information architecture.
- Perform tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum user experience, increased search traffic, and CRO.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics for client sites.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports and run technical and search audits for client sites.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy for each client.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Contributes to Digital Marketing team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Proven SEO experience across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools like Google Analytics (Analytics Certification a plus!).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- BS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- A can-do attitude and competitive spirit.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with competing deadlines.
- We work hard but also strive for work-life balance.
- We have employee parties, teambuilding activities, and strive for a great working environment.
- Generous PTO.
- Health insurance 100% covered for employee.
Travel Requirements and Frequency:
Occasional local and overnight travel may be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we think your skills are a match, we’ll be in touch!